Seeking the most promising 30 companies from the top city for entrepreneurs
Last October, New Orleans ranked #1 city for young entrepreneurs as a write-in candidate for Under 30 CEO, an online platform that provides young entrepreneurs with expert advice, the latest news, and entrepreneurial insight. Now, the website is looking for the top 300 entrepreneurs from around the country to be featured online for the first annual Under 30 CEO Awards.
Through Sept. 15, entrepreneurs from the top 10 entrepreneurial cities are invited to apply, and then 30 from each city will be selected for the list of top entrepreneurs. We have already demonstrated to the country that New Orleans is a top city for entrepreneurs and highly promising companies, so let’s prove it again by showing them what rising companies continue to come out of our marvelous city.
Winners will be chosen based on the metrics below, provided for revenues, funding, and users. The most promising 30 companies from the top 10 entrepreneurial cities will be announced starting Oct. 1 and featured on Under 30 CEO for its more than 500,000 international readers.
The competition is a great way to gain worldwide brand awareness and credibility for your startup, as well as the opportunity to represent New Orleans for entrepreneurs.
- One founder must be under the age of 30 as of July 1st, 2012.
- Your company must be based within 30 miles of one of the following cities: New York, Boston, Chicago, Kansas City, New Orleans, Austin, Seattle, Washington D.C., Boulder, San Francisco.
- Your company must meet at least ONE of the following metrics as of July 1st, 2012.
- Between $50,000 – $10,000,000 in revenue
- Between $50,000 – $10,000,000 in funding
- Over 10,000 users
To apply and for more information, visit the Under30CEO Awards page.